Who We Are
When key players in commercial real estate joined together nearly four decades ago to form NAIOP, they believed they could forge a path towards a better future by providing their colleagues with new avenues to:
- Network with your industry peers.
- Gain industry insight through educational programs with cutting-edge insight.
- Pursue new channels for career and professional development.
- Advance the business environment for commercial real estate through political activity.
- Conduct research to actively benefit developers and members of commercial real estate
Since 1967, NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, has become the leading organization for developers, owners and investors of office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP comprises 18,000+ members and provides strong advocacy, education and business opportunities through a powerful North American network.